Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Fashion

The kids in The Sound of Music have play clothes, well I do too.

Let's start with the first things about summer fashion.  
You want to be cute, cozy, fashionable, 
yet something you can play hard in.

I like mixing patterns:

colorful polka dots,



 and ruffly stripes.


Now that's what I call mixing patterns.

If your skirt is a little short just throw a pair of shorts on under.


Grab accessories that are colorful and bright.



Find a cute way to keep your hair out of your way.


The best shoes are bare feet and cute toenails.


What are you wearing this summer?

17 comments:

  1. Hhahahahahha...you are so cute.....you look lovely...have a nice summer darling...give my love to your mom.....love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love wearing shorts all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! It's so cute! I tagged you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for you. Bye the way I think your blog is the best. I posted your website on my blog. Please come check it out. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! I tagged you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! I tagged you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit so much! I tagged you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie! I tagged you! I think your outfit is awesome, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you, Annie! It's a fashion tag I'm doing. To find the tag, you'll have to go to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And, I'm sorry that I've been saying that I tagged you, but I'm a bit impatient. It's just me, Miss Impatient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tagged you! http://ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2014/06/tagged-by-delilah-fashion-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tagged you! ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2014/06/tagged-by-delilah-fashion-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love this so cute!! would you like to follow each other via gfc, facebook, and bloglovin? or instagram too? let me know.

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw you are just so beautiful and I love how you put everything together so well.
    Your growing up way to fast. lol
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm on vacation, but I will tag you when I get home!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!