Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Itty Bitty Food

 
I have this little book.
 

I decided to make this recipe and make tiny pies.
 
First, cut off the bottom of an ice cream cone for the bottom crust.
Then, fill it with canned pie filling.
 
 
 
Next, roll out almond paste for the top crust.
 
Put it on top of your beautiful pie.
 
 
 
Make any kind of top you want.
How do you like my pie?

 
For the next recipe we made chocolate rolls.
We just used Nutella instead of jam.
 

First, cut the crust off a piece of bread.
Next, roll it flat.
 
 
 
Then, spread Nutella on and roll it up tightly.


Cut the chocolate roll very carefully into little spirals.
Here is a picture of them next to the little pie.
 
They are tiny...I told you they were!



They were so yummy that my brothers gobbled them up!


I hope you enjoy them if you make them!
Have Fun!

And if you like cooking Noor from
My Amazing Life Being 10
has a yummy looking recipe right HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I especially like the mini pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look really yummy. I'm so hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all those sound delicious and I just adore miniature things. They came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute !..and yammie ...!!!?...love from me...x!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Annie for linking me! I love those cute little pies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nutella is SOOOO good! Love the blog! Just followed :)

    alwaysiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is amazing and this tiny food is solo cute. I am totally going to try this. Thanks so much for reading and commenting on my blog. Im following you on Bloglovin. Cant wait for more posts. Mya x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!